A Guide To Get The Best From Real Estate Maintenance Services
Any time you’re sitting in your room and feel like it’s stuffy, but still can’t open the window because of the sizzling heat outside, you turn on your air conditioning and eventually feel at ease. How does this happen?
This happens due to the HVAC system installed in your room. HVAC stands for Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning. These systems are used everywhere from houses to industrial complexes and the target of such a system is to effectively provide thermal control and indoor comfort using principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics as well as heat transfer. The visible parts of these systems are the big air conditioner boxes you may see on apartment blocks and offices, typically deployed in large buildings of all types as well as in your own home, although maybe in a different form.
HVAC Preventive Maintenance
Preventive maintenance is maintenance regularly carried out on some certain equipment to ensure it does not fail suddenly, and when it comes to HVAC systems, the specific purpose of this maintenance is to keep your system up and running the whole season without any surprise fails or breakdowns, thus enabling you to begin each hot and cold season with a reliable as well as efficient service that operates with maximum effectiveness.
HVAC preventive maintenance is important for multiple reasons.
When it comes to homes or large buildings?
Some examples are:
- You save money since this minimizes costly breakdowns (by around 95%) and cuts your energy bills down (by up to 30%), it extends the life of your system and your system stays protected under warranty.
- It improves the quality of air since it helps ensure that the warm or cold air being pumped through your vents is as filtered and clean as possible, thus getting rid of indoor airborne pollutants (which are at least 2-5 times higher than outdoor levels) and also getting rid of the variety of substances i.e. common indoor allergens that we’d rather not inhale.
- It improves your levels of comfort by ensuring your home heats and cools as evenly and efficiently as can be. It also minimizes the chances of noises or smells coming from your HVAC system those are disrupting your quality of life.
- Taking this measure helps safeguard everyone in the building against the risk of carbon monoxide (a poisonous gas that leaks due to cracks or failed heat exchangers) by running a carbon monoxide test during the preventive maintenance to make sure your residence is clear of the potential .
- It consumes considerably less fuel, thus making it environmentally friendly. HVAC technicians can help you understand what kind of refrigerant you use along with its impacts on the environment and your options. Using a programmable thermostat or converting to natural gas can reduce your system’s impact on the environment.
The list goes on.
With The help of the WeFixIt mobile app, you can avail these services on your fingertips and Our technical team will be at your doorstep There can be several other services that you can avail through this amazing app being in the UAE, which puts a star to your comfort and overall well being.
It can be as basic and regularly required service as getting your home deep cleaned, or can be as customized as preparing your home before going for a vacation, which contains all the important measures one should take before leaving the house vacant from getting the required cleaning done, protecting the assets and appliances in the right manner to ensuring the safety from unwanted break-ins through proper safety measures. As apart from providing a “WOW” experience to clients DWAAL also believes in being a part of its customer’s safety and health.
When it comes to safety and health
Every facility owner and manager at a medical facility knows how critical healthcare HVAC is for the health and welfare of the patients. The role of planned preventive maintenance in safety and health is crucial since there are multiple risks associated with poor healthcare HVAC:
- High humidity and heat levels are very harmful to patients with respiratory problems as well as to patients recuperating after surgeries at rehab centers or homes for nursing. Humidity promotes the growth of bacterial infections and viruses which the patients with low immunity are susceptible to.
- Temperature fluctuations are extremely dangerous for cardiac patients, highly fevered patients, victims of burns, and patients suffering from brain injuries since all of these patients require specific levels of heating or cooling accompanied by a certain level of humidity.
- Failures in Healthcare HVAC equipment at medical buildings lead to instant shutdowns or transferring patients to other facilities, both of which are bad for the patients as well as the reputation of the owner.
- Optimal preventive maintenance ensures every employee’s delivery of service to patients since it is vital for the employees’ health.
HVAC and Electricity
A large fraction of electrical power goes into HVAC which is why we know that the role played by electricity is equally significant when it comes to HVAC systems.
There are different types of Electrical Services available for you to utilize in any need, e.g. residential (from minor repairs to circuit panel upgrades), industrial (from specialized power systems to complex machinery operations), facility maintenance (from general troubleshooting to complete remodeling and renovating), etc. The kind of Electrical Service you will choose will depend on your location, the size of your building, your requirements, the extent of the problem, and so on.
If you wish to lower your electricity bill by any means, we have few tips for you.
- Energy audits: a lot of utility companies offer free energy audits and you would be wise to avail yourself of this service since it would let you know where you can trim your energy use.
- Dimmer switches: installing dimmer switches will let you use only as much energy as you need while saving the rest.
- Fridges and Freezers: food acts as an insulator and reduces the time the fridge has to run to stay cool, so keep your refrigerators closed as well as full.
- Ceiling fans: ceiling fans help circulate the air in your home and greatly help your air conditioner in the process.
- LEDs: switching to LEDs would be a wise choice since LED bulbs use 90% lesser energy as compared to incandescent bulbs.
- Off-peak rates: some areas offer cheaper electric rates during off-peak hours and this is the time you can make the most use of by carrying out all of your electricity consuming activities there and then.
There are plenty more ways to lower your electricity bills but these were some of the basics.