Welcome to WeFixIt. These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the website www.wefixit.app and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (the “Site”). By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with Dwaal Technical Services (“we”, “us” or “WeFixIt”) in relation to your use of the Site (the “User Agreement”). This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
- Eligibility for Membership
WeFixIt wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content. Therefore membership of the Site is not available to persons under the age of 18 years. You represent that you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years before you become a member of the Site. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of WeFixIt under this User Agreement or at law, WeFixIt reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if WeFixIt believes that person is under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by WeFixIt. Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once.
- Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
On becoming a member of the Site, you agree:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify WeFixIt of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will WeFixIt be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse WeFixIt for any improper, unauthorised or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorised such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by WeFixIt ‘s registration form (the “Registration Data”).
- You will not include:
(i) any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details; or (ii) the word ” WeFixIt ” in your registration user ID.
- Your store name shall not include the word ” WeFixIt ” and should not reflect the current business name.
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if WeFixIt has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of WeFixIt under this User Agreement or at law, WeFixIt has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
WeFixIt may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person’s authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to WeFixIt upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, WeFixIt without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
- Electronic Communications
You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. WeFixIt requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
- Amendments to this User Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that WeFixIt shall endeavor to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement (“Substantial Amendment”) in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that WeFixIt at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
- Fees and Services
WeFixIt is not an auction house nor a bank, and does not offer auction or banking services. The Site is an online platform allowing for the sale and purchase of services between end-user service providers and customers.
Membership on the Site is free. WeFixIt does not charge any fee for browsing, bidding and buying listed services on the Site. WeFixIt charges transaction fees to all service providers when their service is successfully sold on the Site, listing fees for classifieds and special listing fees to service providers who use the special listing feature for listing their services.
Service providers must pay all fees due and payable to WeFixIt after a successful sale and in the case that a customer does not complete the transaction, the service provider may seek a refund of the relevant transaction fees from WeFixIt by submitting an online no-sale claim.
Before you list a service for sale through the Site, we request you to review the fees that you will be charged based on our Fees & Credit Policy which we may amend from time to time with immediate effect by posting the changes on the Site.
WeFixIt may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, free shipping days) or new services, and such temporary changes are effective in accordance with their terms when we post them on the Site.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in your country’s currency. You must pay all fees payable to WeFixIt (and any applicable taxes or charges) within 30 days of the date of any invoice to you from WeFixIt with a valid payment method as set out in our Fees & Credit Policy.
In case of non-payment of fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges by you to WeFixIt, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of WeFixIt under this User Agreement or at law, WeFixIt without liability reserves the right to:
- issue you with a warning regarding the non-payment in question.
- temporarily or indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership, if you fail to make the outstanding payment within 7 calendar days of WeFixIt issuing a warning to you.
- WeFixIt also reserves the right to take any necessary steps including legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to WeFixIt
- for accounts over 30 days past due, deduct the amount owed from your MyWallet account balance (and you acknowledge and agree to WeFixIt doing so in these circumstances) and confirm the same to you by email.
- deduct from your MyWallet.
- invoice you for a fixed late payment fee (as set out in our Fees and Credit Policy from time to time).
- take any steps WeFixIt considers necessary including without limitation legal action for recovery of the outstanding fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges.
The WeFixItSafePay system means that payment for services on the Site may be made online or partly online through the WeFixIt payment facilities called “MyWallet” (or other payment methods which WeFixIt may make available on the Site from time to time) .
By providing the MyWallet, WeFixIt is merely facilitating the making of online payments by customers possible but WeFixIt is not involved in the process of buying and selling services on the Site. All sales and purchases on the Site continue to be bipartite contracts between the customer and the service provider of an service(s) and WeFixIt is not responsible for any non-performance, breach or any other claim relating to or arising out of any contract entered into between any customers and service providers, nor does WeFixIt have any fiduciary duty to any user. You acknowledge and agree that WeFixIt will hold your funds at your own risk.
WeFixIt will charge 15% standard commission rate of the invoice amount e.g. if invoice amount exclusive of tax is AED 100 then WeFixIt will charge AED 15 as commission. Commission rate may vary depending on the, but not limited to, quality of service, team size, response time, post service feedback, cost to resolve the issue, technician co-operation with customers.
Once the commission is charged an invoice with detailed information about the jobs done by the service provider will also be emailed to the service provider.
Payments received by WeFixItSafePay methods which include, but not limited to, MyWallet, payment gateway integration for MASTER/VISA enabled cards, will be disbursed to service providers in their given bank accounts on a weekly cycle
e.g. once the service provider will send the quote to the customer, customer will accept it and pay through the mobile app. The payment will be held in WeFixIt account and once the job is done and positive feedback is received payment will be processed for the service provider and disbursed based on the next weekly payment cycle.
Service providers must not ask customers to pay amount directly to them.
- Service Provider Rating System
Service provider will be assessed on certain parameters, such as, but not limited to:
1 – Service provider should respond to customer inquiries within 24 hours of the request.
2 – Customer will rate their experience with the service provider and provide a review of the work. These ratings and reviews will also be publicly available for other customers to see.
3 – Service providers will be recommended to customers based on age of the company, staff size, area of expertise, location in relation to the request, experience, etc.
- Online Payment
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED and USD currency.
- The Pricing may vary based on selected requirements by the customer”.
- http://www.wefixit.app/ will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple shipments may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
11. Your Information
12. Use of the Site
While using the Site, you will not:
- post Information or content or list services in an inappropriate category or areas on our Site;
- post services you do not have a right to link to or include;
- post services that are concurrently listed for sale on a website other than the Site;
- post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libellous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment;
- post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another’s culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments;
- post counterfeit or stolen services;
- post Information or services which infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy;
- post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent;
- post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest;
- post any Information or content or list services which may (in our sole discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
- post any Information or content or list services which (in our sole discretion) may not be considered to be in compliance with general Islamic Shariah law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions;
- post Information or content or list services which may (in our sole discretion) threaten national security;
- post Information or content or list services which may (in our sole discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling;
- use “keyword spamming” in listing services for sale (when you place brand names or other inappropriate keywords in a title or description for the purpose of gaining attention or diverting members to a listing);
- fail to deliver payment for services purchased by you, unless the service provider has materially changed the services’ description or related matters after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the service provider’s identity;
- fail to deliver services purchased from you, unless the customer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the customer’s identity;
- attempt to conclude transactions relating to an auction or offer for sale on the Site (including by cancelling an auction or offer of sale) outside of the Site;
- use contacts made by buying or selling on the Site to solicit (including by email or otherwise) sales on other services directly and/or from another website;
- claim a service was not sold when in WeFixIt’s sole discretion the services was sold in accordance with this User Agreement and the Site’s policies;
- manipulate or attempt to manipulate the Site in any way including the prices of any services on the Site (either alone or in conjunction with other users);
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to WeFixIt;
- take any action that may undermine the Site’s feedback and ratings systems (including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information off the Site or use of such information for purposes unrelated to WeFixIt);
- transfer your Site account (including feedback) and username to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the Site’s users;
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- attempt to take over another user’s account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features;
- export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
- copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way;
- violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies;
- abuse WeFixIt’s Shipping Policy , MyWallet Policy , Listing Policy , or any of WeFixIt’s other policies or terms and conditions posted on the Site from time to time;
- directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade in, attempt to trade in,or include descriptions or links to any of the following services:
- securities, including shares, bonds, debentures, or any other financial instruments or assets of any description;
- living or dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws;
- weapons of any description;
- liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances;
- religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. of any description or any other such item which is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person;
- antiquities and art treasures as defined in applicable laws pertaining to antiquities and national treasures;
- used cellular phone SIM Cards, except if the transaction is in accordance with the local operators’ rules pertaining to transfer of ownership of the same;
- services that to your knowledge are fake, false or misleading or that may through normal use harm another Site user’s interest or health;
- any services identical to other services you have up for auction but which are priced lower than your other services’ price, the reserve price of such other services / minimum bid amount;
- fresh food;
- non-transferable vouchers; and chemicals
All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either WeFixIt, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of WeFixIt and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
“WeFixIt” and related logos, and other words and logos on the Site are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of WeFixIt and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. WeFixIt’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any service that is not WeFixIt’s nor in any manner that disparages or discredits WeFixIt. All other trademarks not owned by WeFixIt that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by WeFixIt.
- Abusing WeFixIt
Please report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to WeFixIt. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify WeFixIt. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of WeFixIt under this User Agreement or at law, WeFixIt may limit, suspend or withdraw a user’s access to the Site and/or a user’s membership of the Site or remove hosted content. Also WeFixIt can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or our policies.
- Customer Protection
WeFixIt has a “Customer Protection Program” which seeks to assist customers to ensure their purchase is protected against fraud by any service providers on the Site. If a customer has purchased a service by way of any of the WeFixItSafePay processes and never received it or received a service worth significantly less in value compared to what was described by the service provider, the customer may seek protection under the Customer Protection Program. The Customer Protection Program involves reimbursement by WeFixIt to the customer of the value of the service only. To be eligible under the Customer Protection Program a customer needs to file a complaint with WeFixIt within 48 hours of receiving (or not receiving) the relevant service. WeFixIt will investigate the matter and if it has been determined (by WeFixIt in its sole discretion) that the service provider has intentionally defrauded the customer in relation to the service for which WeFixIt has reimbursed the customer, WeFixIt may limit, suspend or withdraw the service provider’s access to the Site and/or the service provider’s membership and WeFixIt may charge the service provider for WeFixIt’s costs in reimbursing the customer and for any handling and shipping (in accordance with the Fees & Credit Policy) . WeFixIt reserves the right to take such further steps as it considers necessary including without limitation legal action.
Fees for defective Services :
- Due to Service provider’s Fault (e.g., repaired item defective … etc.)
- If the customer claimed Within the 30 Days of the date of delivery
-Service providerpays the Fees (logistics, repair and parts)
- If the customer claimed after the 30 Days of the date of delivery ( *Only if returned approved )
-Customerand Service Provider are liable for service fees
- Due to Customer’s Fault
- Only if returned approved
-Customer pays the Delivery Shipment Fees
-Customer Pays the Return Shipment Fees
- Platform for Communication
The Site is only a platform for communication whereby users may meet and interact with one another for the purpose of the sale and purchase of services. WeFixIt does not buy or sell services. WeFixIt is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two users of the Site and cannot guarantee that a customer or service provider will complete a transaction or accept the return of a service or provide any refund for the same. You will not hold WeFixIt responsible for other users’ content, actions, or inactions, or services or Information they list or post. In particular:
- WeFixIt is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between users and does not transfer legal ownership of services from the service provider to the customer. The contract for sale of any service shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the service provider and the customer. At no time shall any right, title or interest over any service vest with WeFixIt nor shall WeFixIt have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such service or the contract between the customer and service provider.
- WeFixIt is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance, losses, damages or delays as a result of services which are unavailable.
- WeFixIt is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between users.
- WeFixIt has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of services advertised, the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings, the ability of service providers to sell services, or the ability of customers to pay for services.
- WeFixIt does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to quality, worth or marketability) of the service proposed to be sold or purchased on the Site. In particular, WeFixIt does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any service on the Site, nor is WeFixIt a supplier of any service sold by users or purchased by users.
- WeFixIt does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to legal title, creditworthiness, or identity) of any of its users.
- The Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled by and maintained by others. WeFixIt cannot accept any responsibility for the materials or offers for services featured on such websites and any link to such websites is not an endorsement of such websites or a warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such services of a destructive nature and you acknowledge and agree that WeFixIt is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. However you acknowledge and agree that you may not include links in any user-posted content on the Site.
- Users shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, and insurance as between each other and WeFixIt holds no responsibility in respect of such arrangements.
- WeFixIt accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- WeFixIt excludes all implied warranties, terms and conditions and is not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use the Site.
- You release and indemnify WeFixIt and/or any of its officers and representatives in respect of any claim, demand, dispute, cost, damage, liability or other consequence (direct or indirect) of any of the actions of the users of the Site and you specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law.
- Breach of User Agreement
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of WeFixIt under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, WeFixIt may immediately and without liability: limit your activity, remove your bids, end your listings, warn other users of your actions, temporarily / indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your membership, and/or limit or withdraw your access to the Site:
- If you breach this User Agreement;
- If WeFixIt is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
- If WeFixIt believes (in its sole discretion) that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or WeFixIt.
WeFixIt may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A user that has been indefinitely suspended or had their membership withdrawn may not register or attempt to register with WeFixIt or use the Site in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by WeFixIt. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach this User Agreement WeFixIt reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to WeFixIt or any losses and damages caused by you to WeFixIt and to take such steps including legal action and/or the initiation of criminal proceedings against you as WeFixIt in its sole discretion deems necessary. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not constitute a waiver of WeFixIt ‘s right to take any actions with respect to that, or subsequent or similar breaches. WeFixIt does not guarantee that it will take action against all breaches that there may be of this User Agreement.
- Bidding and Buying
All bids (under the “auction” format) (“Bids”) and all purchases (under the “Buy It Now” format) (“Purchases”) on the Site are a commitment by you to complete the purchase of the service on which you have placed the Bid or which you have purchased. If you are the highest bidder / purchaser for any service and your Bid / Purchase is accepted by the service provider (“Winning Customer”), you are obligated to complete the transaction with the service provider. In order for you to qualify and be identified as the Winning Customer of an auction, the following priority parameters are applied by WeFixIt:
- Price: a higher price Bid always supersedes any lower price bids;
- Quantity: Between Bids of the same price, a Bid for a higher quantity shall supersede;
- Time: Between Bids of the same price and for the same quantity, the Bid which was placed first in point of time shall supersede other such Bids.
You acknowledge and agree that in the event that dual Winning Customers are displayed on the Site for a single auction, the user who receives an email from the Site declaring them the Winning Customer will be the only Winning Customer for that auction. WeFixIt’s decision on the success or otherwise of a bid shall be final and binding. It reserves the right to reject or void bids, whether winning or not, that it deems not to have been made in good faith, or that are restricted or prohibited.
As a Winning Customer you may increase the amount or volume of your Bid or Purchase but you may not reduce the amount or volume of your Bid or Purchase or withdraw / cancel your Bid or Purchase. By bidding or purchasing a service you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included by the service provider in the service’ description on the Site (so long as those conditions of sale are not in violation of this User Agreement or are not in compliance with applicable laws). A Winning customer must contact the service provider or initiate an order for the service within 48 hours of the relevant auction closing or of a successful Purchase. As a customer on the Site we encourage you to post feedback on the service providerafter the auction is closed.
You agree not to test the Site with false bids or purchases, nor to use a false name, other false personal information or use an unauthorised or known invalid credit card to Bid or Purchase. Without prejudice to the rights and remedies available to WeFixIt under this User Agreement or at law, WeFixIt may take such steps as it deems appropriate or necessary including taking legal action against users who intentionally enter erroneous, fictitious or fraudulent Bids or Purchases. Please be aware that even if you do not give WeFixIt your real name, your web browser transmits a unique address to us, which can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you.
- Withdrawal of Access and/or Membership
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of WeFixIt under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, WeFixIt may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and / or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
- No Warranty
WeFixIt provides the Site and its services on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or guarantee of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy and non-infringement. WeFixIt makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. WeFixIt makes no warranty that defects will be corrected or that the Site or its servers are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. The nature of Internet communications means that this Site may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, non-availability and delays. The Site may also be unavailable from time to time due to repairs, maintenance or development work. You agree that WeFixIt has no obligation to provide support for the Site. You expressly agree that you use the Site at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liabilities
To the extent permitted by law, WeFixIt, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not WeFixIt has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorised use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to WeFixIt and WeFixIt shall treat any such unauthorised use as subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold WeFixIt and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Relationship and Notice
None of the provisions of this User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and WeFixIt and you shall have no authority to bind WeFixIt in any manner whatsoever.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices to WeFixIt from you shall be given by you by email to WeFixIt at firstname.lastname@example.org with a physical copy sent to us by mail or courier, such notice deemed given on confirmation of its receipt to you by WeFixIt by return email. Any notices to you from WeFixIt shall be given by notices posted on the Site or by email to the email address you provide to us during the registration process and shall be deemed to be received by you 48 hours after any such email is sent. Alternatively, we may give you notice by mail or prepaid shipping to the address provided to us during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 7 days after the date of mailing.
If any dispute, claim, controversy or difference (including in relation to any tortious or statutory claim) (“Dispute”) arises out of or in connection with or in relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any question regarding the formation, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement or this clause, or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute.
In the event that a Dispute has not been settled amicably by the relevant parties by the end of such thirty (30) calendar day-period, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by binding arbitration as set out below, under the Arbitration Rules of the Dubai International Financial Centre – London Court of International Arbitration (“LCIA”), which rules (“Rules”) are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The parties to the arbitration shall seek to agree on a sole arbitrator to be nominated to the LCIA court for appointment. If the parties to the arbitration fail to nominate a sole arbitrator within 30 days from the date of the service of the request upon the respondent (or such greater or lesser period as may be fixed by the LCIA Court), the sole arbitrator shall be appointed by the LCIA Court. The seat or legal place of the arbitration shall be Dubai International Financial Centre in Dubai, UAE. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language and the award shall be in English. The foregoing provisions of this clause are without prejudice to the right of WeFixIt to seek interim relief at any time from any court of competent jurisdiction (whether or not an arbitrator has been appointed) and WeFixIt shall not be deemed to have breached this arbitration agreement or infringed the powers of the arbitrator for having done so.
- Transfer of Rights and Obligations
You hereby grant WeFixIt the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that WeFixIt may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. WeFixIt agrees to use all reasonable endeavours to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of WeFixIt, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of WeFixIt.
If any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and WeFixIt with respect to the subject matter hereof.
No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement. If this User Agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text shall prevail.
- Governing Law
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, UAE law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.
- Refund Policy
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Once you made your payment, it’s not possible to refund your payment for your service.
We will provide 100% refund of your payment only if the service has been cancelled and not used within 7 days from date of purchase
- 100% cancellation charge if the service has been delivered.